Ways to Give
As a nonprofit organization, the Oregon Coast Aquarium relies on tax-deductible contributions, admission fees, membership dues, grants and café or gift shop sales to meet our operating expenses. Capital campaign improvement projects are only made possible with a grant from the State, and many contributions from individuals, businesses and foundations. There are many ways you can support the Aquarium’s Capital Campaign goal.
For more information, call 541.867.4931
Emergency Operating Fund
Your support is more critical now than ever.
We rely on tickets sales, memberships, grants, and donations to operate. Although we are closed to the public, our animals still require daily care including food, medical attention and exhibit maintenance.
This loss of revenue has a significant impact on our overall operating budget.
We know this is an uncertain time for everyone, but hope you will consider a donation to our emergency operating fund to assist us in the care of our animals. No gift is too small to make a big impact.
Thank you for your support. Together, we will get through this.
Many Ways to Support the Aquarium
Leave a Legacy
Trusts, wills or insurance policies that make the Oregon Coast Aquarium a beneficiary ensure growth and strength for future generations. Click here to learn more about estate gifts, charitable gift annuities and remainder trusts.
Double your Donation
Companies large and small support charities that are important to their employees (and retired employees) by matching contributions and volunteer hours. Ask your employer if they have a Matching Gift Program. Click here for a partial list of businesses that match charitable donations.
Other Ways to Give
- IRA-Rollovers (tax benefits for seniors age 70 1/2+)
- Become a Rockfish Society member
- Stock Transfers are deductible at that day’s value, and require no capital gains tax.
- In-Kind donations of products used in programs
- Property, Art or Antiquities (subject to review and approval by the Aquarium Board of Directors. Valuation/appraisals are the donor’s responsibility)
- Volunteer for our campaign, or learn about more volunteer opportunities here.